Dogs of War Online v2.0 Status Update
So that would mean the Medal is a ducat with an insane clown on it?
[Image: cdosig.gif]
[Image: SignatureEditor.jpg]

Keeper of the lost pdfs of Games Workshop.
Nope.

Everyone it has come to my attention that Reputation is not being used what it is intended for. Reputation here is for Market Reputation, as in trading. Partly my fault as tonight I hope to have it relabeled as such. Please use gold ducats for signs of respect for other members.
Working on some behind the scenes stuffand the theme is proving problematic. Work will commence on getting the rotating banner images and front page images shortly.
Taking your time and get it right is the best way to go on this. You can't rush perfection. Big Grin

On the next list (most of the initial, critical one now done) is configuring the gallery as well as Smilie packs.

Theme and rotating banner work is still in the plans.
Thanks to Xander the splash page on http://www.dogsofwaronline.com and the rotating forum banners are back in place.

Work continues on the theme as well as galleries, which are my focus right now.
Medals now awarded so yah for that. With medals is a case of getting some more images and onwards.

I might be tinkering with a few image related utilities the next few days stay tuned.
Ok theme has been proving difficult but hopefully if all goes well by next week we should be back in business on that front.

As many of you know I work two jobs and I have been getting crushed lately. Other good news is that the Word of Hashut #6 is almost out freeing up more of my time.
Ok I did a bit of small changes I shut of the star ratings as they really serve no purpose on this site for rating threads, just like in version 1 of Dogs of War Online.
Yes, thank you!

That deserves a smiley face: Smile
No worries they really didn't add anything. Tough part was it had to be done forum by forum Confused
Just wanted to give everyone an update. I have been a bit of a lull regarding the theme which took far longer to sort out then I had hoped for. So with that in mind I'm slating some improvements for January.

As of right now the functionality looks good and is working properly they way it should with the notable exception of the Wiki. MyBB 1.4 and MediaWiki are still not playing nice but that is low priority.

So with giving it away of jinxing it keep fingers crossed and in January we should have the forum looking sweet.. Smile
The Return of the theme for the forum! Many thanks to Servius. There are still a few bugs to work out with it but for the most part its all set now.

If you do not see the new theme let me know but either clearing your cache or restarting your browser should usually do it.

Medals and flags have not disappeared (they are still there) but I need to re-add them to some places in the theme so sit tight for those.
It's no longer blue.

What's next on the todo list.?

Putting the user flags and medals back in. The plugins work the postbit (AFAICR) needs to have a few lines of code added.
It looks... yellowish
Medals and Flags now restored. Actually wasn't that that tough to do.

Bilbo now up is getting the Wiki and the Galleries in order.
Question: Do we really need super tall dividers? Not everybody has screens 1500px tall...

Can't we go with something slimmer, and use the big graphic once, at the bottom of the page?
Former Dogs of War General from 5th Edition Fantasy Battles, now retired
Not everything is perfectly set in fact its a work in progress Wink
Flags are still not back? I thought that was fixed now?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dogs of War Online 3.0 Willmark 28 13,844 02-09-2016, 06:55 PM
Last Post: Willmark
  Dogs of War Site Rules Willmark 0 2,124 02-06-2016, 03:23 PM
  The Dogs of War Wiki Willmark 0 1,429 02-06-2016, 10:10 AM
  Future of Dogs of War Online - Now Secure! Willmark 8 9,429 01-08-2013, 01:47 PM
Last Post: dogsPaymaster
  Veteran Status created! Willmark 14 15,056 12-25-2012, 02:12 PM
Last Post: EdSteiner
  Some Changes in the air for Dogs of War Online Willmark 5 7,568 02-16-2012, 02:56 PM
Last Post: Baumann
  Dogs of War Armybook Willmark 2 17,636 02-21-2011, 02:11 PM
  Dogs of War Online reachers 100 members! (again) Slick 38 33,883 05-12-2010, 09:55 AM
  Dogs of War Online User Tags Willmark 9 10,788 01-31-2010, 05:10 PM
Last Post: DariusZero
  Gold and Glory - The Dogs of War Ezine Slick 17 19,404 01-27-2010, 02:55 PM
Last Post: BilboBaggins