Veteran Status created!
When you reach a certain number of posts you unlock the ability to be able to create your own custom user title. So far only Bilbo Baggins has reached this and I had to manually set his name. Now once you reach a certain level it unlocks for you. As to how many... I'm not saying exactly, lets just say its over 1,000

Also, this is not a change in the way the rank structure works its simply a way to do it without a mod having to do it for you. In other words, reach this rank a Admin sets you to Vet and its off to whatever custom title you want.

Note this is no cause to start spamming, rather I wanted to get the word out.
Only 150 posts to go.... Smile
M4cR1II3n has now reached Veteran Status! Congrats dude.
Oh, this is such an honour! Thank you! *dries eyes from fake tears* Smile
LOL nice title that gave me a real chuckle.
Where's the BANHAMMER?
[Image: dowomemsig.gif]

It's mine, mine, mine
For the taking
It's mine, boys
Mine me that gold!
(07-02-2010, 05:45 AM)jacosawilliam Wrote: It is not a change in the way the rank anatomy works its artlessly a way to do it after a mod accepting to do it for you. In added words, ability this rank a Admin sets you to Vet and its off to whatever custom appellation you want.

SPAMBOT!!! Angry
(07-02-2010, 07:42 AM)The Besieger Wrote: Where's the BANHAMMER?

*unlimbers it*

BAMMM!
Surely it should be BANNN!
[Image: tewksburybeforethebattlebanner.jpg]

Quote:Tribun Wrote:
Is it because we are all Pirates deep inside, or what's the reason every Thread ends in insults, confrontation and duelling??
(07-02-2010, 05:23 PM)Uryens de Crux Wrote: Surely it should be BANNN!

WIN!
[Image: dowomemsig.gif]

It's mine, mine, mine
For the taking
It's mine, boys
Mine me that gold!
So if I start spamming now, I can have my custom title by….next Tuesday! Sweet I’ll only need about 242 points a day…Angel
hit it Wink
(10-21-2009, 05:25 AM)Freman Bloodglaive Wrote: My dice hate me, so all re-rolls are gratefully accepted.
Thats fine. But remember - no double posting!
<<<<Anti-Spammer missile system online>>>>
///tracking....
This is my Admin voice, when i use it i am invoking the power of the great Moderating Lords. Learn to fear it mortals!
Ready aim fire away, Merry Christmas, you money grubbing Mercs

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dogs of War Online v2.0 Status Update Willmark 112 101,132 03-06-2011, 09:17 PM
Last Post: Willmark