My girlfriend wants me to teach her how to play warhammer!
(08-12-2009, 08:20 PM)Maeglin Wrote: What can i say she likes rats! Tongue I've got a unit of clanrats, warlock engineer and an assassin so it i don't need too many more models to bring it up to 500pts, which i'd happily gift to her. Any suggestions for a list?

BTW have you built yourself some rat rider fast cav yet? Big Grin

Hmmmz... Let's see using your models and a few more this is what I would come up with :

Warlock Engineer
Upgraded Warpenergy Condensor + Warp blades (the other upgrade isn't usefull unless u have 2 Engineers)
Storm Daemon
Warpstone Charm

Assassin
Warpstone Amulet

20 Clanrats
Standard + Musician (Champion doesn't have any real value in my opinion since I tend to use the "Lead from the back" rules to save my character from nasty surprises)
Ratling Gun

5 Gutter Runners
Poisoned hand weapons

pts. total = 495

This is sorta the list I use for 500 pt battles. It has a main ranked unit, with supporting fire and magic AND a neat Scouting Force which (if placed correctly and with a little luck on your side in deployment) could make a first turn charge into your enemy. (Same tactic as used by Dark Elves)

Hope this helps ya a bit Smile

Grtz. Kiev

P.S. *whispers* No... I don't have Rat Cavalry yet :O
A topic like this really belongs in the Back Alley. Thread Moved.
Dogs of War 41-1-5 (Retired)
Tomb Kings 33-0-1 (Retired)

Uncharted Seas: Shroud Mages
Dystopian Wars: Prussian Empire
40K: Blood Angels & Imperial Guard

Check out my Blog at http://www.angelssanguine.blogspot.com

Goldswords
Leave them on the shelf
Bla bla bla get here dwarfs she will love them !!
Also for thows who have gf or wifes that play warhammer get her to join the site !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KARAK KADRIN IS ALIVE !! IT'S ARMY IS GROWING
[Image: slayerbanner.jpg]

[Image: piratelogo222.jpg]
(08-13-2009, 06:52 PM)Kera Foehunter Wrote: Bla bla bla get here dwarfs she will love them !!
Also for thows who have gf or wifes that play warhammer get her to join the site !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehe

I am still trying to pursuade my wife to part with her 1st ed (yes, pre slotta) Bugmans Rangers she has...
[Image: tewksburybeforethebattlebanner.jpg]

Quote:Tribun Wrote:
Is it because we are all Pirates deep inside, or what's the reason every Thread ends in insults, confrontation and duelling??
Smart woman as long as she has her bugsman figure. (she owns you)

True, but not for that reason lol

Besides, I am holding an unpainted samurai army to ransome.

Is it because we are all Pirates deep inside, or what's the reason every Thread ends in insults, confrontation and duelling??
(08-13-2009, 06:52 PM)Kera Foehunter Wrote: Bla bla bla get here dwarfs she will love them !!

Just what I need, my wife to know how much time I'm here. Big Grin
Plus I don't want her to get jealous of Kera and try and ban me from coming here.
[Image: cdosig.gif]
[Image: SignatureEditor.jpg]

Keeper of the lost pdfs of Games Workshop.
Bilbo !!! i don't think it the jealous thing , your more scared that we would be great friends
and make it a living hell for you !!
Just kidding

That could be it to. Big Grin

Will you too stop messing about Rolleyes and tell me roughly how many slayers i'd need for a 500pt force using the standard rules (not "flash"). I've got some idea from reading the e-zine but any more help would be good, advice me well and you might get a recruit for the slayer brotherhood Wink.

I thought it'd be a good idea when i'm teaching her if i've got an army i'm not familiar with as well, plus she can then choose between two armies i know she like the look of! If it doesn't work out, then oh well i've got a new army Big Grin
Since this is not part of the topic I'll PM you with it.

Maeglin!! maybe we want her to join since she probably would choose the slayers

I'm afraid Kera i think she prefers the SkavenUndecided, she's got her generals name picked and everything!

You may end up stuck with me, slayers always remind me of being hairier, slower, smellier, grumpier, oh and shorter wardancers (yes i know they're elves, don't hit me Angel) so i naturally i like them Big Grin.
wardancer ahhhhh the thing we use there heads and put on lances and use them as brooms

(08-10-2009, 10:56 PM)Sharkbelly Wrote: Give her a very complex army, while you bring twice as many points in an Empire gunline. That'll fix the problem right quick...

I agree. Don't want her knowing about what I do, being able to tell the difference between units and things. That way she won't know how much I spend on it. Wink

(08-10-2009, 07:01 PM)BilboBaggins Wrote: Kera I believe plays Pirates, Empire, Slayers and Chaos Dwarfs.

How come Kera hasn't joined Warhammer-Empire then?
I dont think they could handle it...

When my memory is not wrong, she ones answered in one topic very specific. She did not have Empire..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Warhammer World news, return of Realm of Chaos Willmark 0 135 01-06-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Willmark
  mr. mrs warhammer Kera Foehunter 10 6,904 01-10-2010, 03:10 PM
Last Post: Kera Foehunter