Zark's Averlander Mercenaries
Thank you Smile I'm hoping to get more stuff dug out and worked on soon.

Until then, time for some monsters! In KOW the Kingdoms of Man entry has a generic 'Beast of War' entry to cover all kinds of big monster, so Marius bought out the Imperial Zoo and had some Amber Wizards tame the creatures and add extra oomph to his force

[Image: zC8sFEn.jpg] [Image: wkFQVOT.jpg]
The deadly Basilisk, able to slay its foes with a mere gaze - Forgeworld

[Image: AG3yaE4.jpg] [Image: cmewWPP.jpg]
The fearsome Hydra, spitting deadly poison - Reaper Bones

[Image: RCS1pXF.jpg] [Image: vI6g8n2.jpg] [Image: LEK40IF.jpg]
The noble Griffon, striking quickly from the skies - Reaper Bones

[Image: xqnVYqi.jpg] [Image: KcqvAkT.jpg] [Image: wgY53sh.jpg]
[Image: B6XbpKb.jpg] [Image: xCdMRf8.jpg] [Image: VchKN30.jpg]
An Imperial Dragon, bearing the Empire's greatest heroes into battle (and also a peasant for scale) - Creature Caster
Zark not believe in Democracy. We go left!
And now for some really big guys:

[Image: VcMuaVb.jpg] [Image: Teilpf4.jpg]
A pretty big and old giant (currently un-named), larger cousin to Brobdingagian and Gogmagog - Otherworld Miniatures

[Image: tmVY1si.jpg] [Image: 36cHfsr.jpg] [Image: 6D9uK5W.jpg] [Image: afEWcPy.jpg]
[Image: 5SrlgbF.jpg] [Image: suGgFN9.jpg] [Image: rOrjyJZ.jpg]
An even bigger giant! Shown here making Brobdingagian look tiny (amongst others) and wearing a once-fine Cathayan silk banner as a jacket. Horribly lumpy legs due to wading through rivers in the Chaos Wastes before coming south for his health - Conversion from a Harry Potter Cave Troll figure with assorted GW bits and the spare head from the above Otherworld giant. Technically part of my Ogre army but they are mercenaries who sometimes work alongside my main Dogs of War anyway
Zark not believe in Democracy. We go left!
That giant is all kinds of awesome.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Mercenaries Career Begins someone2040 121 122,412 06-07-2014, 01:46 AM
Last Post: someone2040
  Mercenaries Of The West (14th AUGUST - WIP Pikemen) Sultan Sadim 47 51,278 08-15-2010, 03:00 PM
Last Post: henerius
  Averlander Dogs of War with HALFLINGS! FlimFlam 64 66,585 01-28-2010, 03:19 PM
Last Post: FlimFlam