Dogs of War

Full Version: Veteran Status created!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When you reach a certain number of posts you unlock the ability to be able to create your own custom user title. So far only Bilbo Baggins has reached this and I had to manually set his name. Now once you reach a certain level it unlocks for you. As to how many... I'm not saying exactly, lets just say its over 1,000

Also, this is not a change in the way the rank structure works its simply a way to do it without a mod having to do it for you. In other words, reach this rank a Admin sets you to Vet and its off to whatever custom title you want.

Note this is no cause to start spamming, rather I wanted to get the word out.
Only 150 posts to go.... Smile
M4cR1II3n has now reached Veteran Status! Congrats dude.
Oh, this is such an honour! Thank you! *dries eyes from fake tears* Smile
LOL nice title that gave me a real chuckle.
Where's the BANHAMMER?
(07-02-2010, 05:45 AM)jacosawilliam Wrote: [ -> ]It is not a change in the way the rank anatomy works its artlessly a way to do it after a mod accepting to do it for you. In added words, ability this rank a Admin sets you to Vet and its off to whatever custom appellation you want.

SPAMBOT!!! Angry
(07-02-2010, 07:42 AM)The Besieger Wrote: [ -> ]Where's the BANHAMMER?

*unlimbers it*

BAMMM!
Surely it should be BANNN!
(07-02-2010, 05:23 PM)Uryens de Crux Wrote: [ -> ]Surely it should be BANNN!

WIN!
So if I start spamming now, I can have my custom title by….next Tuesday! Sweet I’ll only need about 242 points a day…Angel
hit it Wink
Thats fine. But remember - no double posting!
<<<<Anti-Spammer missile system online>>>>
///tracking....
Ready aim fire away, Merry Christmas, you money grubbing Mercs